Sculptra is an injectable dermal filler that has been around since 1999.Sculptra is injected into the skin to diminish facial wrinkles. It contains PLLA, which acts as a collagen stimulator, helping to gradually restore fullness to facial wrinkles and folds. This results in a softer and more youthful appearance.Sculptra is used to diminish facial wrinkles and folds and has been clinically approved to treat smile lines and other wrinkles around the nose and mouth as well as chin wrinkles.Sculptra has also become a popular choice for those looking to bulk up their appearance. It’s being used to create definition and the look of extra muscle mass on the:
Sculptra is not recommended for use on the eyes or the lips.
You may notice immediate results, but it can take a few months to see the full results of your treatment.
Your Sculptra specialist will work with you to determine the number of treatment sessions needed to achieve the best result. The average regimen consists of three injections spread out over three or four months.
Sculptra is used to diminish facial wrinkles and folds and has been clinically approved to treat smile lines and other wrinkles around the nose and mouth as well as chin wrinkles.
What to expect after Sculptra?
Most people can return to their normal activities immediately after Sculptra injections. Swelling, bruising, and other side effects are usually mild and subside within a few days. Doing the following will help speed along your recovery:
- Apply a cold pack to the affected area for a few minutes at a time within the first 24 hours.
- Following treatment, massage the area for five minutes at a time, five times a day, for five days.
- Avoid excessive sunlight or tanning beds until any redness and swelling has resolved.
What you should know?
- Results are gradual it may take a few weeks to see the full effects of Sculptra.
- The average treatment regimen consists of three injections over the course of three or four months.
- Results can last up to two years.